WICT Global Leadership Conference
As announced last week, WICT will conduct the 2020 Leadership Conference virtually. This October 5 & 6, WICT will explore The Power of Resilience.
If you’re familiar with WICT’s Leadership Conference, you know that our program attracts top talent, key industry executives, premier academics, authors, and thought leaders sharing their knowledge to enhance your business acumen and make you a better leader. The 2020 WICT Leadership Conference is no exception and remains one of the most anticipated learning events of the year.
Using state-of-the-art streaming technology, you will enjoy the conference in an entirely new manner – from the comfort of your home or office. Take a glance at the preliminary agenda and stay tuned for future updates, including speaker announcements and details about how to access the conference online.
Here are some of the advantages you will receive by attending our virtual program:
- Make the most of a mix of seamless presentations, panels, and interactive sessions. Join us online to experience an effortless flow from one session to the next. Curate your own path for concurrent breakouts designed to offer you specific skills. The entire program will be recorded to ensure you don’t miss a single moment through on-demand playback.
- Experience live networking and coaching opportunities. We are building in live streaming sessions to emulate what you’ve come to love most about the WICT Leadership Conference experience – the ability to meet with your friends and colleagues face-to-face.
- Engage with presenters and fellow attendees through live chat. Speakers will be on hand to answer your questions throughout keynotes and panel discussions. Take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity to interact in a way unique to our virtual platform.
- No travel required. In the comfort and safety of your own setting, save time and money by tuning in to the conference remotely. And don’t worry if you miss something – the recordings will be available to you for later review.
- Save over 50% off the regular registration fee. Members have access to the full conference, including special activities like streamed workouts, virtual happy hours, and one-on-one coaching, for $699. The nonmember rate is just $899 and includes an annual WICT membership for those who are eligible. The fee also includes access to all program materials, as well as the ability to watch recorded sessions at your convenience.